JB's Deep Thoughts...

Ok, maybe they are not so deep but they are mine.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uno, Dos, Tres

Having both Jen and Em here to visit was amazing! I couldn't be more blessed with the friends I have. Here are some things I was reminded of over the week:

1 - Jen tries so hard to be a hard ass but she is really such a sensitive soul. She never needs additional attention and I love how comfortable it is when she is in my house or I am at hers.

2 - Em is the funniest person I know and I am always surprised that we never run out of things to say... If anything, we say too much.

3 - Skip is such a good sport. He let us have the time we needed alone and when he was with us he had just as much fun as we did. He's a great catch! ;)

I love all three of you and can't wait for us to all be together again!

4 Comments:

At February 3, 2009 at 7:03 PM , Blogger JennyWren said...

I love you so very much. You are just what my soul needed.

Em makes me smile non-stop and she doesn't even have to try.
Can't wait until we can do it again.

 
At February 12, 2009 at 10:21 PM , Blogger em said...

I totally cried at this. And yes, Jen acts like some bad ass that needs all of this attention, but in reality she is all too willing to build everyone else up. Definitely one of my most favorite people. Can't believe how much I trust her.

As for me.... yes. I needed both of you to smile at me so badly. SO BADLY. All wanted was to make someone happy and you guys reacted with so many smiles for me. I know at least 50% was fake, but let's be honest... I'lll take it. As for jen's comment at not trying... so glad I made it look effortless, but it was one of the most important things I needed.


I MISS YOU GUYS!

 
At February 12, 2009 at 10:26 PM , Blogger em said...

Yes.... totally in support of skip and jen comments. As for the comments about me... Thank goodnes someone thinks I make a difference. You and Jen and oh yeah... That's it. But guess what: Its enough.

 
At February 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM , Blogger em said...

I miss you both. At times i struggle to make reality explain itself. I do not understand this one. I think we're all better together. It makes now sense why we're so geographically challengled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home