JB's Deep Thoughts...

Ok, maybe they are not so deep but they are mine.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anatomy

I have had the TV on all day today - can you guess why? One of what I consider the biggest events our nation has ever seen - President "elect" Obama becomes President Obama... finally. They are at the parade part of the Inauguration and guaranteed, I love parades, but this one is different. Everyone that marches by cheers and salutes the new, fresh president with a look of hope and excitement in their eyes. I have been swallowing tears for an hour now.

Now I have been an Obama supporter from the start. I knew early on that he was my choice over Hilary for numerous reasons and I have watched as more and more people began supporting him. In a time when our nation is in such disarray his campaign of Change was genius. I know that there are still critics but honestly... can it get any worse than where we are today?

I, like those on TV that I see, have a so much excitement for what is to come. I don't know which is better, when you feel something is right in your gut or in your heart but I am feeling it in both. Change is on it's way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home